Testes: Who might say it?

Match each sentence with the description of a person who might say it.

[H] 1) I’m going to jack in my job.
[ ] 2) I’m going out for dinner with the missus tonight.
[ ] 3) They’ll lick the other team for sure.
[ ] 4) I’m buggered!
[ ] 5) Would you like some more chow?
[ ] 6) Is there a ladies here?
[ ] 7) Some bozo smashed into my car!
[ ] 8) I need to buy a packet of fags.
[ ] 9) Oh, aye. Definitely.
[ ] 10) I need to go to the can.
[ ] 11) This is my friend from down under.
[ ] 12) It’s murder travelling by car in São Paulo.
[ ] 13) Studying math sucks!
[ ] 14) Can I have an ice cream, nana?
[ ] 15) I’m pissed!
[ ] 16) I pulled an all-nighter last night.
[ ] 17) Good on you, mate!
[ ] 18) I need the report on my desk ASAP.
[ ] 19) It was a fantastic trip – we had a real blast!
[ ] 20) I always keep a rubber in my wallet.

A) a serious American student
B) a grandchild
C) an impatient boss
D) an unhappy car driver in São Paulo
E) a cautious American
F) a grateful Australian
G) a drunken British person
H) an employee who wants to resign
I) a student who hates math
J) a very tired British person
K) a Scotsman in agreement
L) a delighted tourist
M) an American in need of a toilet
N) the friend of an Australian
O) a confident football team supporter
P) a generous host at dinner
Q) a British woman looking for a toilet
R) an angry car owner
S) a British smoker
T) a happy husband

Clique para conferir o gabarito!
Referência: "SLANG ACTIVITY BOOK - 51 ATIVIDADES DIVERTIDAS PARA APRENDER E PRATICAR GÍRIAS ATUAIS DO INGLÊS - COM CADERNO DE RESPOSTAS" de Jack Scholes, Disal Editora, 2005. Leia a resenha.